This text has been prepared as TİKTAK BİLİŞİM (www.tictocsoft.com) in order to fulfill the disclosure obligation we are obliged to fulfill pursuant to Article 10 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
TİKTAK BİLİŞİM reserves the right to update this text at any time in accordance with the current legislation.
1-) What is the Identity of the Data Controller?
Data Supervisor, "Kazimdirik Mh. 296/2 St. No:33 Originn Bornova İzmir” and registered with the İZMİR Tradesmen and Craftsmen Registry with registration number 499830.
2) What are the Methods for Collecting Personal Data?
Your personal data, when you become a member of our website www.tictocsoft.com domain name (“Site”) for shopping purposes, or when you use the Site without being a member, when you fill out any form belonging to www.tictocsoft.com, you receive any information from www.tictocsoft.com. It is collected and stored when you purchase a product, when you contact www.tictocsoft.com about our services.
3) What are the Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data and the Legal Reasons for its Collection?
3.1. TİKTAK BİLİŞİM processes your personal data for the following purposes, based on the legal reason "It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract" specified in clause c, paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the KVKK:
• To mediate your payment transactions and collect payments,
• To ensure that the products you have purchased are sent to you,
• To issue an invoice to you, to send the invoice,
• To carry out the relevant delivery and similar processes of shopping transactions,
• To meet all kinds of needs, except for marketing, within the scope of customer services, to confirm expenditures and identity, and to make refunds, to resolve any disputes regarding shopping and website usage,
• In case of a dispute regarding purchases, to determine the right holders for the relevant disputes.
3.2. TİKTAK BİLİŞİM collects your personal data from the “Law No. 5651 on Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts, Law No. 6563 on Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers” specified in subparagraphs a and three of paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the KVKK. It operates for the following purposes, based on the legal grounds of "explicitly stipulated by the Law on the Law" and "obligatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation":
• Fulfilling requests from official institutions,
• To be able to carry out transactions related to electronic commerce in accordance with the law,
• To be able to carry out the processes within the scope of consumer legislation in accordance with the current legislation,
• To be able to keep log, IP and traffic records in order to monitor the transaction security on the site
3.3. TİKTAK BİLİŞİM processes your personal data for the following purposes, based on the legal reason "It is compulsory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right" specified in subparagraph e of paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the KVKK:
• In case of any dispute during the use of the site, to identify the relevant right holders and to provide the means of proof.
3.4. TİKTAK BİLİŞİM processes your personal data for the following purposes, based on the legal reason "It is mandatory to process data for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject", which is stated in the paragraph f of the 2nd paragraph of the 5th article of the KVKK:
• Preventing, detecting, minimizing and investigating activities that constitute cheating or fraud, create a security breach, or that may be suspicious or illegal,
• To keep records of purchases,
• To identify risky members operating on the site and to control the membership and products of sellers,
• To resolve any dispute arising from the content on the Site.
3.5. TİKTAK BİLİŞİM can also use your personal data if you give your explicit consent. In this context, data processing activities can be carried out based on the following purposes:
• You can shop on the site,
• To offer coupons, discounts and special promotions by processing your contact information, to contact you by e-mail, telephone, SMS or mail to learn your opinions with surveys or questionnaires,
• To offer marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, with targeted marketing and targeting,
In cases where you have given express consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. For this, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
4) To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
TİKTAK BİLİŞİM transfers it to third parties in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of KVKK. Member Customer/Guest Customer data processed in this context and the person to whom the purchased product will be delivered are shared with the cargo/transport company. The information of the person on whose behalf an invoice will be issued is shared with the cargo/transport company for the purpose of sending the invoice to the relevant person.
Mobile phone number and/or e-mail address of the Member Customer/Guest Customer; It is shared with the commercial electronic message tool service provider in order to provide promotion, advertisement, benefit and opportunity in line with shopping preferences, tastes and habits, based on commercial electronic message approval, with the precondition that the person concerned gives express consent.
We will share personal data with third parties involved in legal proceedings and the law firm in the event of a subpoena, court order or essentially similar decision, or if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to prevent possible physical harm or financial loss or to report a suspected illegal activity. We can also share.
Authorized authorities (courts, prosecutors' offices) where your personal data is stipulated in accordance with the current legal regulations, especially the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and the Regulation on Commercial Communications and Commercial Electronic Messages. We would also like to remind you that we are obliged to share with the executive directorates.
5) Your Rights Arising from the Law on Protection of Personal Data
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data;
1. Learning whether it is processed or not,
2. Requesting information if processed,
3. Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
4. Knowing the third parties to whom it was transferred in the country / abroad,
5. Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
6. Requesting deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
7. Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to articles (e) and (f) listed above to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
8. Objecting to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
9. You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to processing in violation of the KVKK.
You can exercise these rights in accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller. When you want to use your rights to us; You can reach us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(0232) 700 28 87
Kazımdirik Mah 296/2 Sok No:33, Originn Bornova/İZMİR
Monday - Friday 10.00 - 18.00